Gyrozov's Guide to ROBLOX

This is a blog designed to help the everyday ROBLOXian get through their day without needing any coffee. Find us on ROBLOX: Gyroscald or Telezov!

Sunday 29 June 2014

Sealife Tophat

Sealife Top Hat
The sealife tophat, ah yes. To be honest this is just about my favorite hat that I own. The thing is, it only has 248 sells in two years. The story of how I 1st learned about it goes back to a day that I was playing a game called 'Fencing' (I'll do another blog post on that game later), and this girl was wearing this top hat, and I thought the tophat looked nice. So, I went and bought the top hat after selling a limited to get the money for it. I wear it very often now-a-days, and I wish more people wore this. What I don't get is why hats this amazing get swept under the rug, and pretty much every BC player who owns a 2.0 package has the Doge hat! I believe that it's not the hat that people don't like, but the price. I can see why nobody is buying this hat. The hat costs 550 robux, and most BC members begged their parents for BC so that they can buy the 2.0 and act like they're better than everyone else (I'm not saying any of you are). Therefore, they spend their money immediately and have never had more than 100 robux at a time. Now, I can see why regular BC members would not want to buy this either, I mean, one time I bought this Tophat for 600 robux, and I never wear it. I just want to raise awareness for it. This is gyro signing out ROBLOXians.

No comments:

Post a Comment