Gyrozov's Guide to ROBLOX

This is a blog designed to help the everyday ROBLOXian get through their day without needing any coffee. Find us on ROBLOX: Gyroscald or Telezov!

Monday 30 June 2014

New ROBLOX default look


This is what the old ROBLOX look used to look like (right), versus the new ROBLOX look (left). The old ROBLOX look is the one most of us know and love. It's what we're used to seeing when we started our accounts in the very beginning, but now, there is a new look for when you start out on ROBLOX, and in my opinion, it is just a goldmine for people looking to online date with each other. See, I almost never wear packages, the ones I have are just there and mainly in case I ever happen to want to wear one (which is highly unlikely). Ever since packages stopped being Builders Club only items, more and more NBC players are online dating with each other. And simply the odd look of the new default look just makes me sick to my stomach. I've always hated the 2.0, but the 3.0 is just awful. The only reason I own one is because at one point I used it to do the invisible head glitch (patched). Other than that, I never, ever, use it. I am yet to see a BC play actually wearing the 3.0, and if I have seen one, I must have averted my eyes before I could get a good look at them. This package is just making ROBLOXians look more and more like LEGO figures, what's next, bringing back circle studs? (Which, in my opinion is about a million times better than the 3.0) Since ROBLOX has removed some updates before, I don't see why they don't remove this update. There was nothing wrong with the original default look, so I don't see why it had to be replaced. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment